Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jenna's Everyday Makeup Products!

Here's a list of all the makeup products I use to achieve my everyday makeup routine. If you want a blog post/review on a specific product, please feel free to leave a comment below or tweet me :) Enjoy!

1. For my face, I usually switch on and off from foundations everyday, but I have been grabbing for my Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe the most. (Some days I also use my Sheer Cover mineral foundation in the color Buff, and others I will grab for my You Rebel Lite tinted moisturizer)
2. For concealer, I use Sheer Cover Concealer Duo in Light/Medium. (In the summer I use the medium, in the winter I use light)
3. For eye shadow, I usually use my Urban Decay Naked Palette. If I don't use that palette, I'll use either MAC pigments or Covergirl trios.
4. I have a ton of mascaras and there's not one that I use more than the other, Lol. My favorite mascaras would probably have to be the Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara and my Benefit Bad Gal Lash.
5. For eyeliner I use either Smashbox eyeliner in Caviar (Color: Black) or Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero. (Color: Black)

Brushes I Use: I usually use an Estee Lauder Foundation Beush for my foundation, and sometimes my fingers. For concealer, I use an Estee Lauder concealer brush. For eyeshadow, I use brushes ranging from Sonia Kashuk, Mary Kay, and Estee Lauder. To apply my Smashbox Gel Liner, I use a Sephora Professional Eyeliner brush in Number #15.

xoxo, Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment