Friday, August 20, 2010

Product Review #2


My natural hair is wavy with some curls in it, and i've never worn it natural until I discovered this product. I always used to straighten my hair, everyday. Sometimes I would even straighten it twice because it would become wavy halfway through the day. (I use the Amika hot pink hair straightener) I love how my natural hair looks, but it gets sooo frizzy so fast. I picked this product up at CVS a few months ago, used it once, and decided I didn't like the way it made my hair feel. (I realized I used too much, so just use about a dime size to scrunch your hair) I recently started using it again on my natural hair and I'm looooving it. I get out of the shower, wrap my hair up in a towel for about two minutes, then i scrunch my hair with this product. It keeps my hair from looking frizzy all day long and dries my hair into loose waves. You can get this product at any drugstore and I believe its around $7.00 but I'm not positive. If your natural hair is like mine this product will make such a difference! I've been using this product for about two months now and I still didn't hit the bottom of the container! It's a really easy hairstyle to do if your in a rush and don't have time to straighten or curl your hair :)

xoxo, Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment