Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jenna's Summer Makeup Favorites

Sadly, now that summer is coming to an end, I figured I would tell you guys my favorite summer products.

1. You Rebel Lite Tinted Moisturizer- This tinted moisturizer is great to use when you don't want to wear a face full of foundation. Plus, it has SPF 15 in it. If you want to read more on this product, read my blog post/review on You Rebel Lite Tinted Moisturizer.
2. MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks- This Dazzleglass is the perfect shade of pink with the perfect amount of sparkle. Plus, it has a brush applicator, which I absolutely love!
3. Estee Lauder Lipstick in Pink Parfait- I love this shade of pink! It's sort of hot pink/magenta colored and is a very buildable lipstick. It's a must have in my collection.
4. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe- I can't find enough words to describe this foundation. It's amazing!The color matches me perfectly and the consistency is so creamy and goes on easily using your fingers or a foundation brush. It covers up all imperfections where I don't even have to use a concealer! I recommend this foundation to everyone.
5. Sephora Eyeshadow in Aspen Summit- The color of this eyeshadow is a shimmery white and is perfect for the inner corner of your eye to look wide awake.
6. Urban Decay Single Shadow in Half Baked- This eyeshadow is sooo pigmented and shimmery and is perfect for summer!
7. Urban Decay Single Shadow in Toasted- This is such a pretty shade of pink and is so shimmery. It's perfect for all over your lid.
8. Urban Decay Single Shadow in Buck- I absolutely love this matte brown color for blending out shadows in your crease and is such a nice color for fall.
9. Urban Decay Single Shadow in Virgin- This shadow is such a great highlight color and is also nice all over the lid for a soft colored look.
10. Covergirl Wetsticks Amazemint Lipgloss in Pink Positive- I use this gloss when I wear a bold look on my eye and I want a nude lip. This color is very sheer and pretty with the right amount of sparkle. I wear it over every pink lipstick shade I have and it looks great.
11. Urban Decay Primer Potion- This primer is great for the summer because it really makes my shadow stick to my lid all day long.
12. Sheer Cover Base Perfector- This primer smoothed imperfections for a smooth foundation/concealer application and minimizes the appearance of pores. It holds down my foundation and concealer all day long.
13.Smashbox Eyeliner in Caviar(Black)- The eyeliner is super creamy and glides on your eye easily.
14. Nars Laguna Bronzer (Shimmer) This bronzer is the perfect bronze color with shimmer and looks great on any skintone.
15. Tarte Bronzer in Princess (Matte)- This bronzer is great if you don't like shimmer bronzers. It's my favorite matte bronzer.
16. MAC Pigment in Tan- This pigment is soooo shimmery, which I love, and is great if you want to wear a bronze goddess sort of look in the summer.
17. MAC Pigment in Old Gold- If you like gold shadows you'll love this pigment. It's a super pretty gold color with a ton of shimmer.
18. Clinique Blended Face Powder Transparency 3- This powder is great to set foundation and make it last.
19. Maybelline Trio in #40 Chocolate Mousse- The colors in this trio are really pigmented and pretty. It makes a perfect soft brown look for fall.
20. Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara in Black- This mascara makes my lashes look super duper long and volumous! It's a must have mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment