Friday, August 20, 2010

Product rave, anyone?


Urban Decay Naked Palette

I can't begin to describe how much I love this palette! I never owned an Urban Decay palette before, just a few of their single shadows. I first saw this palette being reviewed by one of my favorite Youtube beauty gurus, Julieg713. Video here: http://www.youtube.com/julieg713#p/u/18/-WezAzFjDE8 The look she did was sooo gorgeous, and the colors of the palette were amazingly pigmented as well. The next day I ran out to Sephora and got my own. It cost $44 dollars and came with a mini primer potion, and a double sided 24/7 Glide On pencil in the colors Zero and Whisky. Most of the colors are shimmers, and only a few matte. If your a fan of matte shadows, this palette isn't probably for you considering you'd only be able to use two or three shadows out of the 12. This palette is gorgeous and worth the money. You can create so many looks with it! You can do a subtle everyday look, a really shimmery eye look, a smokey eye, and so much more. I recently went on vacation and only took this palette, and it was all the shadows I needed. Also, since all the Urban Decay single shadows are twenty dollars each, your getting 12 in this palette for $44. Although their not as big as the single shadows, your still getting a good size of the shadow, AND the 24/7 Double Sided Glide On pencil as well as the Mini Primer Potion. I definitely recommend this palette :)

xoxo, Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment